My photo
Trinidad & Tobago
I'm a young Muslim woman living in the Caribbean, trying to figure out myself and my place here in the 21st Century.Join me as I break down my take on various things in life!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Wow....My very first blog!!! :)

HELLO World out there.

Welcome to my blog. I never wanted to have a blog before because my personal journal always cut it. But recently I've just been feeling to write and write, and also I'm addicted to twitter, but of course that's just 140chars/update, and I'm not sure the twitterverse wants to know that much about my life.

As anyone who knows what's going on in the Green Day world right now would know...my blog title comes directly from their new album (release date: May 15th), 21st Century Breakdown. Two radio stations streamed 6 new songs from their album tonight (okay, well last night - Monday!). Hmm...and oh my, trust me when I say that's some of the best music I have ever heard! I can't wait to get the album!!

I should be studying right now...I have my first final exam in about 13.5 hours :/ I do NOT look forward to it!

Okay, well that's it for my very first blog post.... hahaha!! Yes, I needed to put that in Italics. Soon I will update my blog description and let you know more about me, and this blog, and of course the more you read, the more you'll learn! :)

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment